Hey swimmers a.k.a. fish out of water!
We hope you are doing well, staying fit and healthy during this challenging time.
When the government announced the extension of the movement control order until 14th April – it truly hit us that we’ll have to find our new “normal”.
It’s important for us to continue to find creative ways to be physically active even at home and not to lose your passion for your sport. You don’t have to be a fish out of the water!
Make your own “Low Budget” Endless Pool at home!
If you have access to a pool at home (inflatable pool included!) there are many ways to stay active and keep the feel of the water. Here’s some good recommendations to know for SWIMMING STATIONARY with an elastic band.
We’ve put together a list of recommended equipments for you to Make Your Own #StayAtHome Low-Budget Endless Pool! Check it out!
Genio 😂😂😂Posted by Angelo Galantino on Monday, March 23, 2020
What you’ll need:
1. Stationary Resistant Swim Band
- When attached to a pole or tree, the STRECHCORDZ® LONG BELT SLIDER S11875 will help keep you swimming in place!
- Make sure you have the right tension and length to hold you in the right position with your desired intensity.
- STRECHCORDZ® LONG BELT SLIDER S11875 OR;
- STRECHCORDZ® SAFETY CORD SHORT BELT S600 OR;
- STRECHCORDZ® STATIONARY SWIM TRAINER | S121
Using the center-mount swim snorkel will make it a lot easier to focus on your body and head position with good body rotation. Breathing to the side, while not moving can be quite difficult.
3. Change it up with different swimming equipments!
- Swim Paddles will help with your catch in the water and maintaining a positive pull through the water.
- Sculling is a great drill to keep that feel of the water. You can even do it without a stationary band.
We hope this will help you in your next #StayAtHome Workout. Until then, remember to
- Stay Home.
- Stay Safe.
- Keep Calm.
- Wash your hands.
- Help protect at risk people
- and BE KIND.
Read the original article here